Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can nominate a project or a firm for an award?
Anyone on the team can submit a nomination as long as they have approval from the Owner/Sponsor.
- How do I log in to the system?
The NAIOP SoCal online nomination system is separate from the NAIOP SoCal website. You will be required to create a login password.
- Can I make a test submission, or download a printable copy of the form?
Of course! Feel free to walk through the system to understand all of the requirements. However, please note that all nominations must be submitted via the online application system by 12pm Pacific Time on March 10th. Nominations sent by any other means will not be accepted.
- Do I have to be a NAIOP SoCal member to nominate a project or company?
A NAIOP SoCal member must be on the nominating team. NAIOP SoCal has nearly 1200 members and is the 3rd largest chapter nationwide. To learn more about membership, visit our website.
- Is there a limit on how many projects or companies I can nominate?
No, but carefully review to ensure the project is a good match based on the criteria.
- Do I need to submit professional photos for the nomination?
Finalist photos can appear on the NAIOP SoCal website and social media, at the Gala, and in medial publications. Give us your best project photos from the start, and don't forget, a photographer's photo release is required.
- What if I don't know which category to submit the nomination under?
While you are allowed to nominate a project in more than one category, try to pick the best category that applies to your nomination. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to categorize your project. NAIOP SoCal reserves the right to reassign nomination award categories and create new ones.
- Is it possible to update or cancel a nomination once it’s been submitted?
Yes changes can be made up to 12 p.m., March 10th.