NAIOP SoCal's Mission
Our mission is to advocate for public policies that promote and protect Southern California’s robust commercial real estate industry.
NAIOP SoCal is the leading policy advocate for commercial real estate in Southern California. NAIOP SoCal’s advocacy efforts highlight the fundamental role commercial real estate plays in the economy and the policy issues that must be addressed to ensure the industry continues to create jobs and drive economic growth.
With over 1000 members in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, NAIOP SoCal commands a powerful grassroots network and unifying voice for commercial real estate executives and professionals.
What NAIOP SoCal Advocacy Can Do For You
- Provide representation in Los Angeles and Orange Counties to monitor key issues, mobilize the membership and advocate on behalf of commercial real estate.
- Timely exclusive updates on local, state and federal legislative and regulatory issues impacting commercial real estate.
- Advocacy to key decision-makers and elected officials to combat harmful actions and support positive change.
- Exclusive access and networking with top local, state and federal political leaders, government officials and other policy makers.
- Educate lawmakers, opinion-makers and the media on the substantial value of commercial real estate on the local and state economy.