The application period for the 2018-19 YPG class is now OPEN.
Each YPG Candidate:
- Must be a professional in the commercial real estate industry and a member in good standing of NAIOP SoCal. Nonmembers may apply, but must join if accepted to the program.
- Should be 35 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2019
- Must be willing to commit the time, resources and skills required for active involvement in the program including, but not limited to, attendance at all program events. Each candidate must obtain explicit support of their employer for commitment to YPG.
- Must practice high standards of professional and personal integrity.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities and capabilities, as well as a positive attitude
Requirements for admission include:
- Submission of the YPG application and approval of such by YPG leadership
- Execution of the YPG agreement
- Membership in NAIOP SoCal OR a commitment to join if accepted into the program
- Sponsorship by the member’s supervisor and the respective organization
- Recommendations from two sponsors on candidate’s contribution to the program
- Sponsor company’s commitment of a $1,900 corporate fee for each candidate accepted to the program
- Commitment to the student tuition of $600
- Attendance at the YPG Retreat, a 2 ½ day commitment in April 12-14, 2019
- Attendance at the monthly educational sessions and networking events that are separate and apart from other NAIOP activities